- Universal's Pictures produced The Flintstones (1994) and Josie and the Pussycats (2001).
- Warner Bros. did Scooby-Doo (2002).
- 20th Century Fox made Garfield (2004) Fat Albert (2004) and Alvin and the Chipmunks (1994).
- Walt Disney Studios featured Mr. Magoo (1997), George of the Jungle (1997) and Inspector Gadget (1999).
- Japanese cartoons like Speed Racer (2008) and Dragonball Evolution (2009).
Source of Images from: movieberry.com
Unfortunately, what all of the above mentioned films have in common is that they were poorly written, and in the end they did not do well at the box office. Sometimes it is best to leave a cartoon just that and not have it made into a real life movie. The studios probably thought they could make money off the popularity of the original cartoon but in the end might have wanted to reconsider.
Each movie poster belongs to it's rightful studio.