Hi, the following link contains my previous and most recent work I've done at SCAD for my animation major. Under Drawings,are four pieces works of mine.
- The one titled, My Shoe, was responsible I feel,for getting me into SCAD.
- Table Turned Over and Life Drawing Pirate are assignments I did in my drawing classes here at SCAD.
- I did Magoo's Broken Room in 3D using Maya.
Under Animations, are seven video files.
- The Dinosaur in Dino Turnaround and Dino on Stairs I didn't rig; but I did the dynamic animation for them using Maya.
- Liz the Lobster was done using cut out paper like how Blue's Clues or South Park are made.
- Raging Ape is one of my favorite achievements which I did during my sophomore year. It's an Animatic (that means an outline before animating) and is a story about a little old lady who encounters a vicious gorilla.
- My recent work was done last quarter for my 2D Production Class; ones is titled Bouncing Canyon Ball and the other is Sledding Snowman.
Here is the link to my site. Enjoy.